he is always with me


I am a mother grieving the tragic death of my 14 year old son. This is a place for me to document my journey through grief, awakening and healing. I was given a gift from the other side that is giving me the strength to continue on.
I am sharing with the hope of bringing awareness and consciousness to others of the forever binding power of LOVE.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

love connection

The last few weeks have been depressing and horrible. I was not able to meditate or go to my yoga class as much as I wanted and needed to go. I have been trying to find more time for myself, which makes a huge difference in my mindset. Work has been keeping me way to busy. I think about my son every day all the time. I miss him so much.

I did have a wonderful experience the other day while working. I was in a clients basement when it happened. I had to meet with a women who I knew slightly, but was not close to. When I arrived at her home the first thing she said was how sorry she was for the loss of my son. She had heard about his passing, but never had the chance to tell me in person. So here I am at her house, starting to tear up and get emotional. To stay strong and not break down and cry, I decided I would talk a little about my son. I discussed a few of the many wonderful qualities of his personality. Told her about the huge void that we now have in our family, how much we all miss him and loved him. She shared a sweet story about what she had heard about him from her daughter and her friends. I Thanked her for her kind words and then got to work. He was on my mind the whole time.

I had to go in the basment and take photos. As I am taking photographs I see his spirit and others flying past my camera lens. He was showing up in some of the pictures that I had to take for my client, so I had to take them twice sometimes three times to get a clear photo without spirit.


He continued to be present. I took a short video while I was in her basement to document him being there for me. I have NO doubt in my heart at all that when I am thinking about him in a loving way he knows it and wants me to know that he is with me. The connection through love will never die