he is always with me


I am a mother grieving the tragic death of my 14 year old son. This is a place for me to document my journey through grief, awakening and healing. I was given a gift from the other side that is giving me the strength to continue on.
I am sharing with the hope of bringing awareness and consciousness to others of the forever binding power of LOVE.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

observations of the soul

The more my mind opened and the fear dissolved, the more profound my experiences became. I started to become aware of certain things involving the presence of spirit.

This is what I observed
1.The spirits arrive in soul groups/families
2.They seem to travel together in an orb shaped light
3.They rarely appear in emotions of sadness and despair
4.If I was in a joyful or celebratory state it would attract hundreds of spirit and they would stay for a longer time
5.I noticed each emanates unique, distinguishing subtle shades of colored light
6.The shades are white, blue, orange, pink and yellow - with variations of brightness
7.The actual size of each individual spirit is a very tiny sparkle of light that can be seen with the human eye
8.They can move about us undetected, because they are extremely fast and small
9.They can manifest into larger forms of light at times
10.They move in synchronicity
11.They listen to thoughts and respond excitedly when they are loving thoughts
12.There presence seems to be around us when we need them the most
I have asked my son to appear with family members during occasions and he always does. I have also asked his help by doing a certain thing - for example, stay with a particular person or go to a certain place. I take the photo or video and there he is - exactly as I asked.

As I feel more comfortable sharing I will post additional photos and videos.

Just a reminder that these are my own thoughts an observations. I am basing my opinion on what I see, experience and document. For now these photos show how the spirit travels in synchronicity and the large light orbs that they seem to emerge from.