he is always with me


I am a mother grieving the tragic death of my 14 year old son. This is a place for me to document my journey through grief, awakening and healing. I was given a gift from the other side that is giving me the strength to continue on.
I am sharing with the hope of bringing awareness and consciousness to others of the forever binding power of LOVE.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

a sign for Dad

It has been almost ten months since my son's passing. It is still daily struggle to survive. I secretly look forward to the end of the day from the moment I wake up. The short time I spend seeing the spirit light of my child brings me slight comfort. Just enough to keep me going one day at a time at this point. From the beginning of this journey I knew I would do certain things alone. My husband, the love of my life, and soul mate does not want to see his son in this form (spirit and light) It is too painful and I respect his wishes. So taking the photos and video are strictly my personal thing. I am receptive to signs from my son and I get them often. My husband says he does not.

One night something amazing happened he could not deny. He got home from work at 2:00 am from his job as a detective sergeant. I heard him come into the house, walk up the stairs, stop and talk to our 17 year old daughter (telling her to close the light, that it was time to go to sleep) He changed out of his suit, shut the light and got into bed. I am a super light sleeper so I was awake. He got under the covers next to me and had just gotten settled. I felt someone over me - softly stroking my arm and whispering in my ear "ma, ma" Thinking it was my daughter who had come into my room I quickly sat up and spoke her name out loud. My husband sat up quickly thinking something was wrong. Both of us were wide awake sitting up in bed. What we saw was real with out a shadow of a doubt. There was a beautiful warm white light orb hovering over the foot of the bed. It rose to the ceiling and met up with another orb of light. The two of them traveled together in synchronicity moving back and forth along the ceiling from one side of the room to the other. Dipping and diving, they moved slowly back and forth for about a minute. They both lowered to the floor and exited through an exterior wall. My husband said he could NOT deny what he just saw. We both new exactly what we experienced.

here are spirit light orbs outside my sons bedroom window






only a calm pool can perfectly reflect the heavens above it