he is always with me


I am a mother grieving the tragic death of my 14 year old son. This is a place for me to document my journey through grief, awakening and healing. I was given a gift from the other side that is giving me the strength to continue on.
I am sharing with the hope of bringing awareness and consciousness to others of the forever binding power of LOVE.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

have no fear

One of the most important things that I learned during this journey was to keep and open mind and heart. I found that the more I accepted what was happening the more it would occur. I would start my day with a prayer of gratitude, love and protection. I would ask my higher power for permission to receive signs from my son. I also wanted to be reassured that he was not alone and would be always have a loved one watching over him. I spoke often to my son in my thoughts and mind. I knew he was present by how my energy felt. Sure enough I would start to take a few photos and he was always there. I also noticed that he was NEVER alone. Seeing this photos was a small step in my healing. It was the start to pulling me out of the pit of despair and depression. There were always more then one spirit light, as you can see in these photos. They were all taken outdoors in my back yard. Like I stated earlier - this was just the beginning of what was eventually going to happen