he is always with me


I am a mother grieving the tragic death of my 14 year old son. This is a place for me to document my journey through grief, awakening and healing. I was given a gift from the other side that is giving me the strength to continue on.
I am sharing with the hope of bringing awareness and consciousness to others of the forever binding power of LOVE.

Monday, July 22, 2013

his light

I spent many hours a day in solitude. My spiritual awareness began to increase and sharpen. At first I thought I was going crazy because of what I was experiencing. Maybe it was wishful thinking due to the hopeful desire to see signs from my son. Was it stress, or depression that was making me feel this way. Maybe I was physically sick and worn down. I would usually be sitting quietly in the kitchen reading or resting and I would feel a vibrational energy at the top of my head. I would start to feel like my sons spirit was in my presence. It would last a minute or two and then disappear. I happened to have my phone charging
on the counter, I am not sure why, I felt the urge to take a photo. I stood at the kitchen door that went out to the deck and saw a flash of bright light. I snapped a picture and captured this.

This one photo started it all.