he is always with me


I am a mother grieving the tragic death of my 14 year old son. This is a place for me to document my journey through grief, awakening and healing. I was given a gift from the other side that is giving me the strength to continue on.
I am sharing with the hope of bringing awareness and consciousness to others of the forever binding power of LOVE.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

one day at a time

My loss is devastating beyond comprehension , so much so that I have to live my life literally one day at a time. The first thing I do when I wake up is ask my higher power to give me the strength, guidance and perseverance to get through this ONE DAY. I let go of my control and hand it over.

it happens - my day is guided remarkably what I need is what I receive
I am always thankful and grateful at the days end. I made it through another day.
There are signs everyday that I am not doing this alone. The more I am open to receiving them, the more they come, the more they come, the more it helps my souls journey to healing.



these photos were shot from the window in my sons's room, looking out into my backyard. Taken about three months after his death. This was my first experience with light orbs and I did not know it at the time what this was going to eventually lead too.