he is always with me


I am a mother grieving the tragic death of my 14 year old son. This is a place for me to document my journey through grief, awakening and healing. I was given a gift from the other side that is giving me the strength to continue on.
I am sharing with the hope of bringing awareness and consciousness to others of the forever binding power of LOVE.

Friday, July 26, 2013

no surprise

I like to spend quiet time in my son's old bedroom. It is now my mediation room. Most of his things have been packed and put away. It is too painful to see his belongings. I say that he died at the age for me to always remember him as being perfect. The time in his life that was just on the threshold of maturing into a young man. He was 14 years old. He still loved having me tuck him in and give him a kiss goodnight. He did not get embarrassed by his parents in public places. He enjoyed spending time with us. I could go on and on about how amazing, kind, thoughtful, compassionate , and loving he was and how blessed we were to have him.

It was no surprise to me that when I decided to take a video in his room that he would be there for me.